Bruce Park Arboretum
Bruce Park Arboretum was started in 1992 and is an affiliate site of the Nebraska Statewide Arboretum. The community, through its Tree Board, has achieved Tree City USA status each year and received other awards many times.
- Over 200 labeled species of woody plants
- Memorial trees
- An oak collection
- A footbridge to a butterfly garden
- Native grass plantings
- An historic WPA concrete table & shelter
- Multiple flower gardens
- A collection of magnolias
- Plus many other amenities for children & adults to use & enjoy:
playground, picnic shelter, swimming pool, sand volleyball court, horseshoe pits, baseball & softball complexes, camper pads & a dump station
Camper spots are first come first serve and are located on East side of the Park. Electrical & Water Hook-up available. Contact City Office M-F 8:00 to 4:00 for details.
City of Creighton
809 Main St.
P.O. Box 188
Creighton, NE 68729-0188
[P] (402) 358-3557