Come Visit the students @ Creighton "HomeShow" Saturday. February 27th
Back Row: Abigail Frank, Maya Vortherms, Jackson Nelson, Ariana Barnell, & Megan Hanefeldt.
Front Row going left to right: Megan Doerr,Summer Parnell, Bryna Fanta, Emma Vortherms, Grace Van Metre, and Maycee Zimmerer.
- Sixth graders will apply entrepreneurship concepts. They will also be able to identify top three skill sets to define student’s individuality.
- These skill sets will be transformed into designing and creating a product.
- Students will learn what it takes to be their own boss or even be in a partnership.
- Their project ideas will be showcased at the Home show held on Saturday, February 27th.
- Long-term Creighton Economic Development & Knox County would like to see this program implemented in Knox County Schools. With future summer camps to target more sixth grade students interested in the program and continuing to build students projects off of this 8 week course.
- Students then in return will experience real life scenarios and engage with local business owners. So that one day they will return to their hometowns.